Daily Word

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Wallace!




Happy Birthday to an outstanding brother! Know that you are much appreciated and much loved. Have a wonderful day! - Rikki See comments below!

14 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Wallace and I hope your life is a long and happy one. I watched the DVD of the program last night and it was such a pleasure to watch you. You are such an articulate and wonderful person. You were so handsome and your words had so much meaning. You do a lot to keep this family together. We may not tell you, but you do. I am the oldest and I am certainly aware. I appreciate the fact that you check on me from time to time and you are always concerned about Chris and even Hank, Rick and Kamasi. I appreciate you and I love you. JEAN

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday to the greatest brother in the whole world. One that is so special, so loving, so giving and God-sent. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful brother. I also thank God for making you one of his chosen people. When I listen to you pray and talk it lets me know what a difference you make in so many people's lives. I am so grateful for that and I know God is peased. I am thankful for the way that you are, the things that you say and the things that you do. I love you much. Your sister, MATTIE

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Wallace
This comes to say happy birthday and to let you know that you are loved. Thanks for being the brother that you are and always stay the way you are because I love you just the way you are.
Love, VATA

BellGram 2026 said...

Hello Rabbit!
You're getting closer to your three scores. May God keep blessing you. Have a happy birthday. Love, BILLIE

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Union Jr.
GLEN

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday, Unc. Your sisters speak so highly of you and through the years I've come to see why. love your nephew, CARLTON

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday to a great brother-in-law. Thanks for all the exotic meals you've provided. As soon as it gets too wet for golfing, break out that fishing pole. I can let you have one if you don't have one. WAYNE

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday to my golf teacher. Love you, NICK

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Wallace. SISSY

bellgram said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Wallace. I pray that your day is full of joy and happiness. It is always awesome to be able to celebrate another year. To God Be the Glory! With much love, your neice Sharon Bell-Ashley.

BellGram 2026 said...

Wallce, you give much joy to many people and for all the joy that you have given I wish it all back to you. Love you bro. Happy Birthday. Las

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Wallace. I pray that God bless you with many many more. Your sister-in-law, Mary

TP3 said...

Big Unc, Happy Birthday to you and many many more good years. I like most of the nephews and nieces in the family have always seen you like a big brother, a few years back i remember you saying to us in Summerfield, Im not your brother, Im your Uncle. It was said in a way to let us all know that there was a certain level of respect that must be maintained between uncle and nephews. I love you for that cause you speak in a way that is not demeaning to anyone, but you make sure we get the point . I had an awsome time in Cali last year. One day while driving topick up the gifts for the tournament we had a conversation about religion, church , etc. You said something to me that helped me make a decision about something I had been struggling with for months. I know you didnt know it but you spoke life to my situation and I appreciate you for that.
Your a wonderful Uncle, big brother, father and husband.
I love you man ...
(TT, Lil Wayne & Birdman)

BellGram 2026 said...

To my uncle Wallace: The one who inspired me at a young age to try to play golf, something new, while Charisse, his girlfriend at the time wanted me to try a tuna fish sandwich with lettuce on the bread. You are and always was a special uncle to me. You always treated me respectfully and always let us have fun. As far back as I can remember I was always having fun around you. You were more like a big brother who could watch us and have fun with us. When you brought Kynan to Jersey for the 1st time it was like you brought me my first son. That boy was mine and no one could tell me anything different. We just clicked and now he has clicked with Angel. I want you to know I know that you have had a enormous impact on my childhood. You have been a great uncle to me and I am glad you're a part of my family. You made me feel special from a young age. Kenan reminds me of you so much. He plays with my kids even when I know he is tired of them. He is just like a big kid who loves to have fun and made my kids so happy when he was here. Angel adores him. It reminds me of how I felt about you when I was Angel's age. I know we don't talk or see each other much anymore, but you will always hold a special place in my heart. - URSULA

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...