A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...
10 comments:
My Dear Charisse. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday. I wish I could see you more because you are very special lady and very special to our family. I Love You. Jean
Happy birthday Charisse. You have had a tough year with your studies and other things and yet you have not aged. We are both blessed to have found each other.
Love, Wallace
I hope that you're having a good day. I hope to talk to you soon and I love you. Happy birthday. Nick
I hope you have a wonderful day. May God continue to bless you in all that you do. Love, Rene'e
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A BLESSED FILLED, HOLYGHOST JUMPING, GLORIFIED BIRTHDAY!!!!! Love, Anika
Happy Birthday Charisse, I hope you enjoy the wonderful dinner your husband is going to cook for you.... LOL
Honestly I do want to wish you all the blessings you desrve today and always. Your a Light for this family and we love you.
TT
Happy birthday, Charisse! I hope your day is as blessed and as beautiful as you are. Glenidell
Happy birthday to a wonderful sister-in-law and hope that you have many many more. All my love, LouVata
Hope your birthday is a happy one and a blessed one. For a blessed person, from a blessed person. Your sister-in-law, Mattie
Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I too feel blessed to be a part of this family. Thank you my beloved husband for your words!
I too am hopeful to see you all soon.
With much Love Charisse
Post a Comment