A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...
27 comments:
Happy Birthday Wayne. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and birthday, What a blessing to celebrate on Thanksgiving Day. We have so many things to be thankful for, you are one of them. Aunt Jean
Wayne,
Happy Birthday to you. How old R U? I hope u have a happy birthday.
From Angel
Wayne,
Happy Birthday! I hope U have a great birthday!
Love Alijah
Happy Birthday cousin Wayne. Hope U enjoy it and get lots of gifts.
from, Ishmael
Wayne,
Happy Birthday Cuz. Hope your day is filled with Love and Blessings. I still remember the initial pancakes U made me many, many yrs ago, Your so special. I wish I had some tea-cakes to send U. I'll work on my dad and see if I can get U some for Christmas. Have a Great Day!!!
Love, Urs
Happy Birthday. Thanksgiving was fun. I'll see you in the summer. Love, Nick
I agree completely with Aunt Jean. Having you in this family is something to be thankful for. Thanks for all you do, all the times you have helped me with my tech issues. You inspire me to improve everytime you've given me tips. Hope you and Wesley had a good birthday today. I missed you and family today. God bless you always. Love Aunt Rikki
Happy birthday Wayne. Thank you for your commitment to the things that you believe in and the way you take care of your family. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for your standards that many of us can learn to live by.
Wallace
To Wayne,
Happy Birthday to my wonderful son-in-law. Hoping your birthday was the best. May God bless and keep you forever.
Love,
Your Mother-in-law
Professor Odd, “Dr. Odd” My fondest memories are of you sharing your knowledge, wisdom, and experience with my siblings and me. You assisted me in résumé writing, career exploration and encouraged me to pursue my dreams with a plan. LOL
Have a Blessed Birthday!
Roni
Wayne,
Wow I feel like I have know you forever, probably cause its been almost forever.... LOL I still remember the Sugar Hill Gang Concert u took us to, I think I was maybe 8 or 9, we know u didnt really like dragging those Pitts kids around but what a way to impress our cousin, and well It worked...... LOL
On the real man, although your far away your impact is still felt today, I try to talk to my nephews about school the way you did with me,(i use the shorter version)...
Your lessons were simple but deep (turn the tv off, pay attention, try a lil harder) but they had so much impact.
Im truly glad to have you in the family and I wish you a very Happy Birthday you are still the man.
Keep living a Life that we can all be proud of and that we can all strive for.
T.T
My...My... My...
I'm Blessed to have such a Warm and Loving Family...
My apologies for not responding sooner but I attempted to keep Lo' 'plugged in' by putting in a 'new' email filter to send her the Bell Gram news.. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it cut me out of receiving them...
I was just asking Lo' tonight if she's received email from the Bell Gram, as mine stopped on Nov 16th.
She said she hadn't and that Bell Grams have come. I just went out there and reviewed all of the Wonderful things the Bells had to say. I didn't realize the impact.. I do what I do cause I Love and Care...
You've Blessed me and have allowed me into the Bell Family and for that I'm Honored.
I WILL respond to each of you...
Thank You and May God Bless You and Continue to Cover Us With HIS Love.
Love your Son-in-Law, Nephew, and Cousin.
Wayne.
Happy birthday Bro
just wanna say thanks for every childhood memory (my first rap concert/kings dominion/harlem globetrotters/wahington dc on skates/and numerous trips to twin city) and also giving me a chance to start over. I appreciate you bro. Tell wes i said happy birthday too. love you man Rodney
Hello Angel,
Thank You for the Birthday Wish...
Ya wanna know how old I am?
Let's see...
What is the Roman Numeral for LI?
Take Care and continue to do well in school..
Peace out.
Mr. Wayne.
Hello Alijah,
Thank you for the Birthday Wish.
Yes. I did have a GREAT Birthday with the Family.
You Take Care and continue to be GOOD to Your Family...
Take care of Your Mom especially.
Cya.
Mr. Wayne.
What's Up Mr. Ishmael,
Wow... been watchin' you grow up through the Bell Gram for many years now.
Thanks Cous for the B-day Wish.
I Did Enjoy it...and MOST IMportantly got the gifts of Health and Fun with the Family.
Kool..
Mr. Wayne.
Hey Cous Urs....
And My how you've become a beautiful young lady... and mother.
Little did I know how my pancakes would impact your life... lol..
It was my pleasure...
Yes... Tea Cookies... Tea Cookies... Bring 'em ON!!
Put your charm on yo' Pops.. and I'll get the Ice Milk ready... um-m-m Good. |:-)
Can U Say Fed Ex.. Next Day Delivery???
I did have a GRAND Day Thank Ya Muchly.
Love Yo' Cous Wayne.
Continue to Take Care of the Fellas...
They ARE the Future!!!!!
Hey Cous Nick'ster,
Yes... We had a FINE Thanksgiving Didn't we...??? Ya Moms threw down on that Turkey... Whoo-hoo!!!!
Juicy...juicy...
Always a treat seein' ya. And measurin' how many more inches you shot up... lol...
But Man... What's in the food..??
How'd ya get so Tall Bro'ham..??
I remember when ya was a 'bean'...when I'd came out and took ya truckin'...
I'm Thankful I didn't treat you wrong... whew-w...
Stay Smoothe in School Cous... and You Will Continue to Succeed...
I'm hear when ya need to rap... Check with you NJ cousins and my fellas... they'll tell ya...
They might tell ya to bring a sleepin' bag too.. but don't listen to that part.. ha-ha-ha...
Peace.
Cous Wayne...
Hey Hey.. My Protege Auntie Rikki,
Wow.. what can I say....
It's been a good 'ride'...
and a Blessing to get to know you and My Uncle Wayne. Oh.. and Lil Man..
OH!! and ya know ya made the right choice with yo man and a name like Wayne... heh-heh....
What....all the times you have helped me with my tech issues...
what??? I've inspired you to improve with the tips???
My 'hats' off to you Auntie..
You've taken what I've shared to a HIGHER level with the Bell Gram...
This is the most Awesome Family Communication Vehicle one could Apply to a Family Structure.
The BELL Gram....
Informative... Thought Provoking... Loving.. Caring and Sharing... ALL in ONE !!!
Praise the Lord for Your Talent and the Sharing with Me and your Family...
You have Excelled from a Grasshopper to the Beautiful Butterfly...
It's Always my Pleasure and Treat to Share little Trinkets to assist in your Techna-Growing Experience.
Thank You for letting me play a small part in your family and the Bell Gram...
Thanks for Your Birthday Turkey!!
It was a HIT !!!!
Juicy... Juicy...
And I got to carve it...
Um-m-m Good...
May God Continue to Strengthen and Keep you in HIS Care.
Love Your Favorite Neph...
Wayne J.
Greetings Uncle Wallace...
Thank you for the kind words. I can only aspire to become the man God has enriched and directed you to be. He has gifted you. and I strive to be the Steward HE has Blessed me to be... with MY Family.. in my Children's lives... on my job... in my church...and all my many other endeavors...
I Truly Believe Whatever One puts their Mind to Do...that they will.
Be it for Good .. God MULTIPLIES!!
I just wanna be a Blessing...
My Family has 'Endured' my many efforts and have had MUCH Patience with Me... I tend to get A.D.D. or is that A.D.H. ??
LO'gi .. still decides to 'keep' me..
Wow!!! Where can I start...
What can I say with the limited space I have about my Uncle Wallace...
Mr. Thanks for the use of Your Suped up Ford Econoline Van...
Thanks for my first treat ...
A Burrito? didn't know what one was..
Oh..and my first In and OUT meal? lil' did I know what that has become.. Who ever heard of Cheese on French Fries...
Wow.. ya talkin' about accepting a stranger into one's home...
You and Auntie Charisse Invited a Wooly Head... College kid... into your home... and entrusted me with your vehicle... and niece in a big city I had never been...
I wouldn't know how to find San Pedro on a map back then... didn't have Google.. nor GPS... |:-)
Lo' and I had such a GRAND time!!!! the Photos just make us smile when we look back on them..
Ya gave us the keys to the van and off we went to Venice Beach.. to Redondo Beach.. to Griffith Park... to Sunset Blvd lookin' for the stars... Wolfman Jack.. Jim Brown... even playin' groupies in front of the Jackson home in Encino.. Beverly Hills...
We cruised Hollywood tough...
And ya wonder why there was no gas left in the tank... lol...
Then as your Family grew, you Blessed us in La Crescenta...
You Opened your Home and embraced me and Lo'gi... Fed us Well and Fellowshipped with us...
I remember the radical skating with Mr. Kenan... he was tryin' ta kill me... havin' me go down that long hill speed skating... whew.w.w. if I ONLY KNEW the Hand of God's Protection around us then... PTL !! For His Protection...
Well... Mr. Texaco...
Take Care and May God Continue to Bless You and Your Wonderful Family... Mr. Kenan... and Misses Cecily...
ps.Oh!whilst I'm thinkin' bout it.
on the Photo Video.. Press the nbr "1" to play. On DVD, Press Play... If difficulties.. Holla...
Send Hellos to Auntie Charisse.
Love Your Neph Wayne J.
Hey Mom Mattie,
Man oh Man..
Where do I start here?
It was the year 1978.. when these two beautiful women pulled into the parking lot at Glassboro State College... LITTLE did I know what God had IN Store..
I remember the talks we've had... the visits you've made.. and the many deep discussions we had early on...
Ya didn't know whatcha were in for in the beginning... ha-ha...
I know. Ya only wanted me for the BIG move from Carteret to Rahway... Ya needed my packing skills... one Loretta probably wonders where that came from cause I can't fit 5 boxes in a 12' x 14' neatly to save my life... go figure.. lol...
Yes... God Has Truly Blessed ME with You, Mom and Your Care and Concern for US.. Odd peoples in Antelope, CA....
You've loved me Unconditionally and for That I'm Indebted and Grateful. You've Blessed Me with a Wonderful Wife, Mother, and Home Provider... Ya Done Well... and I gots da 'benies'.
I'm thinkin' after 31 years with Lo'gi, I'm 'dialin' in ... trying to get 'it right'... I PRAY..
Thanks for ALL You Do, and You've Done..
MUCH Love to You Mom.
Pray we'll be seein' ya soon..
Your Son Wayne J.
Ms. Roni.. Ms. Roni..
Okay.. got the name, cause I believe I missed shoutin' out.. Ms. Urs.. my bad...
Anywho...Yes.. let's see where do we start..?? Stockton State... was there such a place??
I somewhat recall.. discussions of this young lady going off to school..
I know I tried to give some words of advice in my young.. limited knowledge of life..
I trust I didn't steer ya wrong..
What a Blessing to see the accomplishments you've made..
Go'head!! with'cha bad self...
Thanks for the words of kindness...
I do recall attempting to share some wisdom and experiences with you, yo sis and yo knucklehead brothers on Warren St. Ya'll were a TRIP but I KNEW Ya Had GREATNESS in YA !!!
I'm touched to hear somethin' 'stuck' with ya.. I desired the best from ya'll... and ANY young kid that could 'hang in there' long enough to listen... I Prayed would be changed...
Especially after some of knock down drag out fights you, TT and Carlton would have runnin' to what I somewhat recall a room at the end of the hallway upstairs.. with a bunkbed??? that's what comes to mind...
I could be hallucinatin'... it's late... or is that early...???
Continue In God's Plan..
Stay well Cous.
Love ya's...
Professor Odd, “Dr. Odd”
MR. TT,
Mr. IT...Info TEchnology...
Interesting how you've gotten into the field I'm in...
Yes.. What can I say about you??
You were this real thin, small guy..
Now look AT Cha!!!!
Got's to be the eating... lol...
Oh how I remember the Sugar Hill Gang Concert I took you guys to.
Believe it or NOT I did Enjoy takin' you not 'dragging the Pitts kids' around. I have always taken the younger set to heart.
I guess in hind sight it was good on points with Ms. Retta... lol..
Thanks for goin' along with it... wink.. wink...
But even Your Moms had to go along with the idea.. She mustuv trusted me somewhat too.. That's a long way to be takin' lil' ones.
She probably heard about the stories of my talks with Mr. Rodney... thought maybe I could lend some assistance...
Well... Thank You for listening...
To God be the Glory.. for the Things HE Has Done in My Life...I can only DO what HE's Given me to do.. and Be who HE's Directed me to BE in the Family, in Church, on the job, and in my Community.
Yes. Whatever version gets to the lil one's is good.. Today.. things are some Fast this.. Microwave that... the lil' ones can only hang on for the abbreviated version... ya just gotta give them multiple shots at a time....
Something WILL stick...
I PRAY God Continues to allow me to be a Vessel... and be a Model.. for HE is the STANDARD...
Take Care Cous.
Much Love for ya..
Cous Wayne.
Bro' Man Rodney,
Thanks for the Happy birthday Wish.
You are quite Welcome for ALL of the experiences we've shared the Good and the NOT so Good.
But Through it All To God Be the Glory.
HE Gets the Victory.
The early trips were just the testing ground to see if ya had what it was gonna take for 'the long ride'...
Yeah.. we did some rollin' from coast to coast... N & S Jersey...
from Twin Cities USA to Bridgeton and all between... even to the US State Capitol.. Have wheels WILL travel.. lol...
We had the moves...
I treated you like my very own brother.
Sometimes tough.. but loving...
Snotty nose kid...
Thanks for giving up your space for me on my visits in Rahway.
Then as you became a young man, ya came to Cali for more....
Ha-ha-ha....
What have we learned from rollin' on the corner in a costume... to becoming Mr. Electrician?
Thank you for the many Lights and fans you've installed.. the many Security Lights you've hung...
Wasn't bad for room and board huh??
Oh.. and the Life Lessons along the way, just came to Make us Stronger....
Stay Strong Bro, and Let God be Your Source in All Times...
May God Continue to Bless You to be the Father You have become with your Beautiful. Ms. Aliyah.
I know I came off tough at times whilst you were out here in Cali.
Ya know I t'aint got nuthin' but Love for You Bro'...
From the Wooley, Afro Hair days... to the more subtle Family man days...God IS Good !!!!
Thanks for Sharing your sister, too.
As You would say Peace Out Bro.
Love Your Bro,
Wayne.
To My Auntie Jean (& Uncle Chris),
Thank you for the Turkey & the Birthday Wish. Yes... It was a Blessed day with Auntie Glen and family in Fairfield/Suisun.
Yes.. I was a real Butterball Turkey when I was born.. Mom got two for one.... lol..
I Pray You have Many More Years with Hubby... the Grans... and the fellas...
Thanks for Opening your home on the many trips we took to the L.A. area in Lo' and my early years (and Pinkee)..and you didn't know me from 'Adam'... but you and Uncle Chris, Hank (Frat), and Rick (Mr. Sports Statistician) opened your doors with gracious and loving arms... You done well to 'impress me' for your Niece... ha-ha-ha...
Stay Well...
And God Bless...
Love Your Neph.. Wayne J.
Wayne:
Late, but sincere no accolades left. Happy Birthday, nephew. Big Baby boy said: Mommy today's Aunt Billie Birthday, A perfect day for me to be born: the rest is history. I was so proud when I found out we shared a birthday. We always hear this saying: JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE...... "ONLY YOU MASTER THEM." Glad u are apart of our clan.
Love Ya,
Aunt Billie
Wow!!! What a SURprize Lo' and I received today....
TEA Cookies.... (Yea.. some would say Teacakes..) but I wasn't raised in the country... So I always thought they were Tea Cookies.. Especially the first time I had some from Uncle Tommie...Actually, the ONLY time...
It's not like I get them often...
But something told me to look out the door this morning, Sat. 1/17/10, and there I found the box from Mom... Thanks Mom and Urs for comin' through... AND Uncle Tommie..?? I would imagine...
for baking them...
They came out FANtastic!!!!!!
Put them in the oven and voi-la... Scrum-delicious!!!
Well... I must go get another one.. before retiring for bed. |:-)
Wayne.
Post a Comment