Daily Word

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday, Nick!



12 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Nick. I thank God for you on this your 18th birthday. You have grown up before our very eyes. It seems to have happen so quickly. I hope your life will continue to be one of integrity , strength and love of family. Enjoy your day and continue to be the sweet young man that you are. Love you always. Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

I remember when that baby came to New Jersey and learned to walk.
Now I can not believe that baby is a grown man today. Happy birthday.
I love you and may you have many more.
Aunt LouVata

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, cousin. You turned into a special age. It is 18. Wow. I wish I was 18. Well, happy birthday and have a fantastic birthday.
From: Alijah

BellGram 2026 said...

Hello Nick.
Hope your birthday is great.
From Angel

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday, Nick. Hope you're enjoying it and get whatever you wished for.
From ishmael

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Nick,
I know that you're being nice like you told you were.
I know you're listening to your parents like you told me you were.
I know you're doing things to make me proud because I know that it concerns you how I feel.
That's what makes you such a wonderful nephew.
I hope your birthday is as nice as you are.
I am proud of you and hope your 18th birthday
is the best one.
I love you.
Aunt Mattie

BellGram 2026 said...

Nicholas,
Happy birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day.
From Sissy

Glenidell said...

Happy Birthday, "Nick-i-no"! Yep, you are an 18-yr. old "Nick-i-no"!
So there -- "bbbllllauauahhhh". Oh, tell your roommates hello.
Love ya' lots!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuz, be careful now that you grown Pops might put you out the hosue for real...... LOL

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Nick! It’s a big one – have a great day!

Aunt Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Advise in life:



1. Be thankful for everything in your life.

2. Expect the least

3. Give 110% in all you do each day.

4. Have humor.



Happy birthday to you and I love you Nick!
Stacy

BellGram 2026 said...

Father's Family Name
Holyfield
Anonymous
You got it from your father
It was all he had to give
So it's yours to use and cherish
For as long as you may live

If you lose the watch he gave you
It can always be replaced;
But a black mark on your name
Can never be erased

It was clean the day you took it
And a worthy name to bear
When you got it from your father
There was no dishonor there

So make sure you guard it wisely
After all is said and done
You'll be glad the name is spotless
When you give it to your son

From Roni

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...