
.jpg)

Old Birthday Grams
http://familybellgram.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-birthday-wallace.html
http://familybellgram.blogspot.com/2008/10/happy-birthday-wallace.html
http://familybellgram.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-birthday-wallace.html
http://familybellgram.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-birthday-wallace.html



6 comments:
Happy Birthday Wallace.
Even though you seem to always be on vacation, you should have one blast today. Whatever you do, I hope it is enjoyable. Love You much.
Jean
The next time you come out here, I'll show you the world of Nike, and take you to the driving range so we can catch up. We most definitely need to go to the tournament next year. I've been looking forward to it. I hope all is well and I love you. Have a wonderful birthday. Go Celtics.
Nick
Happy Birthday, Wallace.
I hope this day is as special as you. I thank God for a brother like you.
Love you, Nay
Hi Wallace,
Happy Birthday for the 3rd time. Know you are having a nice birthday and hope you will continue to have a nice and blessed life. Love you much.
Mattie
Happy Birthday, Brother-In-Law
Hope you had a wonderful and blessed birthday. I'm getting the boat ready. :)
Wayne
Happy Birthday to my Uncle.
Love, Jackie
Post a Comment