A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...



10 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday, Short Stack.
I thank God for you as a woman of God, sister-in-law and friend. May this day be special for you and may God continue to bless you and keep you. I Love you.
Jean
Happy birthday, Charisse.
I know you are going to have a wonderful birthday because I am planning to cook for you. May God continue to bless you and bless me with you.
Wallace
Happy Birthday my sister-in-law. I pray your day has been very special - and lucid because if your morning started the way it was proposed, I hope you are alert and there are no rocks in your stomach. (smile) May there be many more to come.
Much Love
Glen
Happy Birthday!
I hope your day is going well. I'm doing good and thank you for everything.
Nick
Happy Birthday!
Hope your day is a very special one. I know you had a great meal. Now that this talent has been discovered he will have to cook more often. :)
Love and blessings
Collina and Wayne :)
Thanks you guys, it was a wonderful day. Thanks to my husband. God is good.
I love you all!
Charisse
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a blessed one. I love you and you're a blessing to our family. Hope all your birthdays in the future will be blessed. I love you.
Vata
Happy Birthday, Charisse.
Thinking of you, loving you and wishing that you would have the best birthday ever. Love you always. "Just To Behold Him" soon. Love you always.
Your sister, Mattie
Happy Birthday, Im sorry you had to have cooking by Wallace today (smile)....
I hope that your birthday is as special as everyday that you wake up next to the best Uncle, Brother, Friend, Dad, & Husband that you have....
(see how I turned that around for you Uncle)
Love you guys..... Happy Birthday
Love. T.T.
Yes TT - I see -- Wait a second I thought this was in celebration of my birthday!!!
:) ...are you trying to get a free Golf Lesson or T Time??? :) Thanks for the birthday
wishes!!!!!
Charisse
Post a Comment