Daily Word

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Happy Birthday, Cecily!















11 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Cecily.
I hope you have the best day ever and many more.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Cecily.
I don't get to see you often, but when I do I am blessed by your sweet spirit and warm smile. God bless you in all you do.
Love you,
Aunt Renee

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Cecily.
Your beautiful heart and sensitive spirit are so precious to me. Your uncompromising attitude about your beliefs, dreams and aspirations are genuinely admirable. I pray this birthday will be a blessed one -mind, spirit and physically.
Love you Sweet Pea♡
Mom

Rick said...

Happy birthday Cecily! Your life is truly a blessing to all, whether family or friend. It's apparent by the praises on this BG & from the friends I've seen you interact with when you left for college. You've truly touched humanity with your own true humanity. A life worth celebrating. Luv ya much. God bless & happy birth day.

Slick Rick :O)

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite daughter.
I hope you had a wonderful day and I love you. Mom stole all of the words that I was going to say about you so I will see you later today!
Dad

Glenidell said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Cecily!
I pray your day was more special than you are -- and you are 'all that and a bag of chips'. :-) May you continue to excel with a heart full of joy and God's peace. I love you dearly. Maybe we can 'eat a chicken leg together soon'. Blessings.

BellGram 2026 said...

Cecily,
if you are going to share a chicken leg with Aunt Glen, make sure you go first. This is wisdom from years of experience.
Dad

Glenidell said...

LOL.........must admit - that was a good one! ��

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Cecily,
I'm sorry I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday on time, but I thought it was the 8th. I love you and wish you the best. I'm very proud of you.
Love, Aunt Mattie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the messages, I appreciate it greatly!
Love you guys,
Cecily

BellGram 2026 said...

Dear Cecily.
I have not seen you in quite a long time but when I saw your pictures on your BD gram, I was in awe at how beautiful you are. At Chris's Home Going Service we played a video of our lives and a young picture of me was on it. Someone in the group made a comment that " She looks just like Cecily". Well that was a compliment. You are beautiful inside and out. I am glad you belong to us.
Aunt Jean

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...