Daily Word

Friday, August 19, 2016

August Fitness!





The WB getting his workout!! 
3 miles at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena


8/18: I waked up and worked out nephew!! In the pool this morning for an hour deep water aerobics!!!
Charisse


8/17: Getting my workout on, walking in the neighborhood!!

10 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

So nice! Love the shirt. :)
You and Jean inspired me today to make it to the gym after 5 days.
Collina

shinette18 said...

Awesome job Auntie's!!

melinda williams said...

Great job , get it in!!

BellGram 2026 said...

Proud of you, Charisse for walking 3 miles this morning. Way to go.. Proud of you too Wallace.
Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Thank you Jean-
proud of you too and waiting for your fitness shot!! I know you were in the pool ahead of me the other day for 1 hour!!!!! You go girl❤
Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Geaux WB. That's great! You guys help me want to do better.
Charisse, I did make it to the gym today. Yay!

Renee

Rodney Hunter said...

WUWO family keep it going/ lifestyle

BellGram 2026 said...

YAY!!! Go Rikki for working it out yesterday!!!!!!
Thanks nephew!
Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

I don't have a camera on my phone. [Don't laugh] I did Water aroebics for one hour on Monday and today. I did one hour of Yoga on Monday. YOO HOO.
Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

So proud of you all. I plan to try the yoga tomorrow, Jean.
Renee

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...