Daily Word

Friday, August 19, 2016

Congratulations, Aaliyah!




Aaliyah (left, back)









Mary, Mattie, Ursula, Aaliyah, Vata & Billie



5 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Congratulations, Aaliyah.
I'm very proud of you. You knew what you wanted and you went for it. Keep being true to yourself. God bless you!
Auntie Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Congratulations Aaliyah!!!!
You go girl!!!!! That's the way to go after your dreams. What an awesome example you are to your peers.
Love you, Aunt Charisse

Glenidell said...

Congratulations, Aaliyah!!! ~ gifted - and - exotically beautiful.

BellGram 2026 said...

I must add how beautiful it is to see Aliyah's family surrounding her with support, encouragement and love. Our children need us!!! Beautiful picture of family...
Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Amen, Charisse.
I love it.
Auntie Rikki

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...