Daily Word

Friday, March 30, 2018

Happy Birthday, Charisse!








8 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday Charisse.
I hope you have a wonderful day and I guess I am somewhat responsible for making it wonderful.
Wallace

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Short Stack.
I hope you have a grand time today and may your future Birthdays be just as grand. God Bless. Jean.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Charisse.
I hope your day is special and that God keep blessing you.
Love you,
Collina :)

Glenidell said...

Happy Birthday, Charisse!
I pray this, your special day, is the best ever. May God's favor continue to overtake you and yours.🌷

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Charisse,
I wish you a very happy and joyous birthday on this day. I pray that all is going well and you will have a real blessed day. You have many many more.
Your Sister-in-Law, Mattie

Rick said...

Happy birthday auntie! God bless and enjoy!

Rick

BellGram 2026 said...

Hello Family,

Thank you all so much for your birthday messages. It was a fabulous day!!
Thank you Billie, Jean and Collina for your messages too! I love you all❤
I've attached some of the highlights of my bday night at Max Studios Karaoke..

Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Thanks Honey for making my Birthday special and Glen and Mattie for thinking of me with your inspiring words😘
Love you
Charisse

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...