Daily Word

Friday, August 31, 2018

Garden Pics! September!















Above is Ursula and Ishmael's Garden



Vata's flowers
Nick with Rikki's flowers
Rikki's zucchinis
Charisse: Just a little one

Charisse's basil
Charisse's Mums & Rosemary
Charisse's garden
Lemon scented geranium
Wallace: This is all I need to grow. I have been planting and growing plants for over 50 years....enough is enough!
Rikki's flower


Wayne's Cherry tomatoes
Cherry Tomato harvest
Rikki's Mixed pot with more Begonias





7 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Got my shopping bags. I'll be there on the morning Urs to get my veggies!! Beautiful...
Love you, Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Ursula,
I love your garden. I know it is rewarding to work in it. I hope to have one soon.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Very nice tall. You go Vata!!
Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Beautiful, Charisse.
I love your garden. :)
Collina

BellGram 2026 said...

Your garden is beautiful Collina! There is so much color!!
Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Love the plants. Make me wanna go home.
Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Thanks Charisse & Jean.
Renee

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...