Daily Word

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Happy Birthday, Laryssa!












Here's a photo of Laryssa as her friends took her out for Birthday at Roscoe's HCW. 
Our Jewel 💎.  - (Wayne J & Loretta)

7 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Laryssa.
TO my beloved granddaughter. I'm very proud of you and hope everything is going well. Hope your birthday will be a happy and blessed one.
Love you very much,
Grandma Mattie

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Laryssa.
I hope your day is special.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Have a Happy Birthday, Laryssa.
God bless you today and everyday.
Love, Aunt Rikki

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone!
I really appreciate it!
-Love, Ryssa <3

Glenidell said...

Happy Belated Birthday, "Gorgimous"! I pray your day was joyful. Many blessings!😍💝🎈

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Laryssa!
Love you,
Aunt Charisse

Your Fam said...

Happy Birthday Laryssa,
Our Family Jewel.

We know God has His hand on you as we see the favor he’s found with you.

You’ve become a beautiful, ambitious and cheerful young woman. You have been a Blessing to the Family.

You’re life experiences are just now developing and with God’s Guidance and Direction, He’ll Place You in the Role Designed specifically for You.

Continue in Prayer and Represent.

We Love You and Pray Much for You as you traverse through life.
As You and Your Mentor say,
“Embrace the Journey”.

Love The Fam.

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...