A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...


8 comments:
Happy birthday Bellgram!
And a BIG thanks with hugs and kisses to you for supporting the family's communication legacy.
Much love, Phil/family.
Thanks Wanda, Phil and family.
Love you, Aunt Rikki
Love you Nae! You're the best!!
Charisse
Thanks and love you back.
Nae
Happy 27th Birthday--BellGram. Thanks Rikki for keeping it going. The BG has been a blessing in my life. Many times when I am lonesome, I can go to the Archives and just go back in time, reading articles, looking at pictures and remembering the good old days. It has helped me to keep up with the next generation. [If you call it keeping up] LoL. I still don't know who all of the kids are but Rikki does and she is always helpful in giving out info as to who's who. She keeps everyone in the loop. I hope the younger generation gets more involved and show appreciation for what Rikki is doing to keep us informed and linked. Baby Girl. I salute you for all you do for our Family. Jean
Thanks Jean. I appreciate your words and all that you have done to keep it going. I was not able to do it alone. It has come to my attention recently that even though many of you are on Facebook, you still miss some info at times. Also, I am working on a complete list of all of our family members and who each one is. It will take a little more time, but I will share with everyone when it's done. Thanks again for your constant support.
Renee
How times flies. I remember when you use to send out letters. Joe would always show this to me. Rikki you’re doing A wonderful job keeping it all together. Sissy
Indeed. Thanks so much, Sissy. I'm so glad that Joe enjoyed them. Putting together the paper ones was quite a feat. I can smile now thinking of all the time I spent at Kinkos. :) I appreciate your kind words.
Rikki
Post a Comment