A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
AT THE PSI CHI HONOR SOCIETY OF PSYCHOLOGY INDUCTION @ KEAN UNIVERSITY ON 4-27-09. MUST HAVE GPA OF 3.5 OR HIGHER TO BE INDUCTED.(Additional...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Armani. I hope things are going well with you and I hope this is the best Birthday ever. Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Armani! Hope all your wishes come true...............Glenidell
Happy birthday, Armani
Love, Aunt Mattie
Have a great birthday and a blessed year, Armani.
Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday Armani -
I am your Aunt Charisse, Uncle Wallace's wife. Tell me a little about youself. I believe that we have met but I can't remember where. What are your plans for your birthday, how old will you be (if you don't mind me asking), what are your interests?
Birthday's are one day out of the year that we should celebrate the life God so graciously gave us. So it is my hope that you will enjoy it completely. Participate in the things that bring you lots of joy, peace, happiness, and contentment. Wishing you a blessed day and His richest blessings on many more to come!!!!
Love,
Aunt Charisse
P.S. Dont' forget to answer my questions, (that is if you don't think they are too personal) smile
God Bless....
Post a Comment