Daily Word

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Aiden!


7 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Aiden. Be happy.
Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Aiden. You are soooo cute. I wish I could hug you. Aunt Jean

Glenidell said...

Oh, my - what a cutie you are!!! I hope your birthday was the bestest ever. Much love..Aunt Glen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lil BooBie ...

TP3

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday grandson.U r truly a miracle child. U r ur moms 3rd
attempt to bear children.May God bless u and keep u. Once I get my cast off I will be able to watch u again.Until then stay up.
Love GC(grandpa carlton)
PS call me GC

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy first birthday, Aiden. You are my gift of a great-grandchild. I thank God for you. You have the sweet demeanor of your mom. I love you.
Grandma Mary

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aiden. You are such an adorable baby. You look like your grandpa. Be blessed.

Aunt Lou Vata

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...