Daily Word

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Charisse!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YpULTAzrI (copy and paste for Charisse and Wallace's special wedding song)

12 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

To my sister-in-law. No! It's sister. Have an enjoyable, blessed, and peaceful birthday. Love, Billie

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Charisse. I thank God for the wonderful Mother, wife, daughter,sister in law, aunt and grandmother that you are. You are more than a SIL to me but more like a sister. I hope you have a long and healthy life and may this be your best birthday ever. To my short stack--Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday to the wife that was meant for me and has been there for me.

The only thing sweeter than you and honey is next year when you get your retirement money.

Wallace

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Charisse. I hope it's a blessed one. Stay as you are. Your God is showing! Love ya
Rene'e

BellGram 2026 said...

To my dear sister-in-law. Hope your birthday is a happy one. Hope your birthday was a beautiful one. Hope your birthday was a joyous one. Hope your birthday was a fabulous one, just like you. You are a very special lady in my life and I'm sure the rest of my family also. I love you and hope God will continue to bless you, keep you in His care and continue to help you grow in His grace. Love you truly. Your sister, Mattie

melinda williams said...

Happy Birthday Charisse. And may GOD bless you with many more.
Sissy

The Odd Family said...

Happy Birthday !!!
Auntie Charisse!!
We Pray you had a Wonderful Day!
The Lord has shined His Grace Upon YOU.
You Look Fa-bu-LOUS!!
You Go Girl !!
We Trust Uncle Treated You in a QUEENly Way.
If not, let us know, and We'll Have a TALK with him... lol..

Take Care,
And MUCH Love to Ya!!

Loretta, Laryssa, Wayne 'Trey', Wynton and Wayne.

Glenidell said...

Happy belated birthday, Charisse:
I pray your day was a blessed one.
Being the highly favored daughter you are, I'm sure it was wonderful. May all your days be continually full of His love, grace and favor........Glenidell

BellGram 2026 said...

Aunt Charisse,
I know I can't top the happy birthday that you gave me so I won't even begin to try, lol.
Just know that I love you and I hope that all is well at the moment and "until the future" :D Love, Nick

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hope it was enjoyed, special and blessed.

Wishing you many more ...

P.S. Let me know when the retirement money comes in.... would be a good time for another visit... LOL

Luv Ya
T.T>

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy belated birthday to you. I hope it was a blessed one and hope you have many more to come.
Wayne H.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy belated birthday 2 my praying auntie.
LOVE CARL

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...