Daily Word

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Alex!

6 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Alex. I hope all is well with you and son and that you have a wonderful Birthday. Have not seen you since Las Vegas. Hope to see you again one day. Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Alex.
Have a wonderful and blessed day.
Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday baby girl. I am so proud of how u have taken control of your life. You are an excellent mother 2 aiden and u have great work ethics(just like your dad). You have shown me you want a better life for you and your son and I couldnt be prouder.
LOVE Dad!!!!

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Alex!
Hope you have a swell day!

Aunt Charisse

Glenidell said...

Happy birthday, Alex. I hope and pray your day was blessed and full of peace and joy. Give my love to the little one........Aunt Glen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ..... I hope your Dad give you better presents than he give me.... LOL

Uncle T.T.

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...