Daily Word

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Karissa!

5 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Karissa. I hope you are happy and well and that your day is a blessed one.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Karissa!

Now what is it that a 10(?) year old would want on this birthday? Oh please

forgive me if you are an older young lady! So I’m wishing you everything fun,

pretty, sweet, enjoyable, absolutely awesome and out of this world – on this

your birthday. Have a great celebration!

Love you

Auntie Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Karissa.
God bless you with many more!
Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Karissa. Hope your day is filled with lots of smiles and fun.
Alijah, Angel, Ishmael and Ursula Pitts

Glenidell said...

Happy birthday, Karissa! I pray your day was blessed beyond measure and all your wishes came to fruition. Would love to hear from you.........Aunt Glen

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...