Daily Word

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary, Wallace & Charisse!





6 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Anniversary, Wallace & Charisse.
May God continue to bless you both with His special love and peace.
Renee

BellGram 2026 said...

Dear Wallace and Charisse.
I hope you enjoy this, your 30th Anniversary. God has put you two together because you all are special. I thank God for both of you each day. May you celebrate many more anniversaries.
Always
Jean

Glenidell said...

Happy Anniversary, Wallace & Charisse! May your celebration be filled with much joy and love as you reflect over the terrain God has brought you through. Simply enjoy each other. Much love.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy 30th Anniversary, Wallace and Charisse.
That's a lot of years and you two have truly been blessed. I hope God will continue to bless you and keep you in his care.
Love you much,
Mattie

BellGram 2026 said...

Thanks you guys. We are really blessed. And we know Who receives all honor and
glory!
We had a great day together. God has truly blessed me with a special man. I will
take him for another thirty!
Charisse

Anonymous said...

Slow down Auntie... another 30.....you sure about that, I know
he is aging well but another 30 might be a stretch .... LOL
OK OK I'm just kidding.

I'm so happy that you guys have been blessed with 30 years together, God has shined his light on the both of you and your kids and it has a wonderful glow.

Congratulations.
Love U both.

T.T.

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...