A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
AT THE PSI CHI HONOR SOCIETY OF PSYCHOLOGY INDUCTION @ KEAN UNIVERSITY ON 4-27-09. MUST HAVE GPA OF 3.5 OR HIGHER TO BE INDUCTED.(Additional...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...



3 comments:
Hi Lil Rodney,
How are you? Hope you're doing well. Grandma is writing to wish you a happy and blessed birthday. I know it will be a good one. Know that I will be thinking of you and wishing I could be at your party. Take care.
Love you,
Grandma Mattie
Happy Birthday Little Rodney. Wish I could see you and hear you sing. I hope you enjoy your birthday and many more to come. Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Lil Rodney.
I hope this day is perfect from start to finish.
Aunt Rikki
Post a Comment