Daily Word

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Birthday, Loretta!

Image result for happy birthday loretta


4 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Loretta,
How are you? Hope everything is going well and hope you enjoy your birthday. Don't know what your plans are, but I'm sure your husband has some. So have a happy and blessed birthday. Talk to you soon. Love you.
Your Mom

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Retta.
I hope life is good and that your birthday is special.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Loretta.
I hope today is perfect from start to finish.
Love you,
Rikki

Glenidell said...

Happy Birthday, Loretta!!! I pray your day was the best ever! May God continue to bless you bountifully. Much love.

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...