A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...




9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nick.
I am grateful for your life and for your warm and caring personality. I pray you will continue to have God's favor and most importantly, a heart for Him. Enjoy your day and we will celebrate more next weekend, if God's willing. Also you and I will watch a favorite classic noir. :) Love you much and like you, too. :)
Madre
Happy Birthday, Nick Nick.
Roderick
Happy Birthday, 'Nickelodeon'!!!
I pray your day is awesome! You da' man!!! Much, much, much love.
Happy birthday St Nick! Already left you a message on the FB. No way I can exclude the BG. Have a great week cousin. Love ya
Slick Rick
Happy Born Day Nick Nick.....I hope your having a blast.
Love T.T.
Happy born day little cousin! Proud of you for your progress and your persistence with life. Keep pushing!
- Wynt
Happy Birthday Nick.
I hope all is well and that you had a wonderful day . Love You Much.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday to my favorite guy. Mr. Do Good. I know you had a wonderful birthday and I'm happy for you. I know you know that I love you. I know that you know that you're really special to me and I love it when your mother tell me things that you do that make me proud so do that more often. I heard that you got wet and now you're coughing. Hard head makes a soft A--. Yes, I'm up late and you can't say nothing because I had to get a special message through to a special guy. Now how you like them apples?
Love you, Aunt Mattie
Happy Birthday Nick!!!!!
I missed it but it doesn't diminish how much I Love You and pray your bday was blessed and you continue to pursue all of God's purposes for your life.
Love,
Aunt Charisse
Post a Comment