Daily Word

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Celebrating Ishmael!

http://www.artsonia.com/artists/portfolio.asp?id=6240965&artid=43736318

http://www.artsonia.com/museum/art.asp?id=43736318&artist=6240965&gallery=y

http://www.artsonia.com/gifts/personalize_artist.asp?id=6240965

This is the link to Ishmael's art.  I have the hammer in the picture above in honor of my grandfather (Plummer).

6 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Ishmael,
I really love your art. Keep up the good work.
Love you,
Nay Nay

Unknown said...

This is awesome fam! Can I buy a piece for my art collection ?

KB

BellGram 2026 said...

Congrats Ishmael.
Your work is special.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi "Ish"!
Awesome work! I'm enjoying my mug I purchased for my Christmas present to myself. It brightens my day with the colorful fruit. Keep up the good work. Much love...............Aunt Glen

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Ish,

What an incredible artist you are. I'm like Kenan, I'd love to have a piece of your artwork for my collection. God has gifted you tremendously! Keep at it nephew. Love you♡

Aunt Charisse

Rick said...

Very nice cousin! Sure is a lot of talent in this fam! Very impressive Ish!

Slick Rick

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...