Daily Word

Monday, June 6, 2016

Happy Belated Birthday, Alexus!


3 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Alexus.
I hope you enjoy your day and your summer. You deserve a break. God Bless.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Hi Alexus,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and keep it going.
So sorry I'm late with your wishes. God bless you
Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Well Happy Birthday Alexus!!!
When was it?
What did you do?
How old are you?
What were your wishes for this birthday?
And when you finish answering all those questions-can you check your calendar to see if you would like to join me and Cecily for a trip to New York while we're there in July?

I pray you had a memorable Birthday that was full of fun, joy and just relaxing. How about it, no papers due or exams to study for!!!!!!!!
Love you
Aunt Charisse

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...