Daily Word

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Gardening Around The Family!












All pics above are of Ursula's Garden.




































From Ursula:
Freshly picked, washed, canned and currently sitting for 24hrs.

5 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Great job, Urs.
:)) Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Ursula,
These are very pretty and I bet delicious. You are quite the Gardner. I left town a bit too soon :)
Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Ursula,
I love this type of stuff. I would love to have my garden back. How do you have the time for this? You are amazing. Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Gone Urs!! :)
Uncle Wayne

melinda williams said...

Wow cousin!! You have a green thumb. My mouth is watering. Good job. Sissy

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...