A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events.
“How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
For Billy Happy birthday to you my dear! Thank God for you and our relationship! I wrote a little poem for you. Billy Billy Bob tail Drew the water from the well Even though we don't know how She could even pull a plow. From Rabbit
I pray that on this special 70th birthday you are celebrated in the fashion that only "Divas" like you should be :) May God's love and provision be yours on this day and always Love you Charisse
10 comments:
Dear Billie,
Wishing you a very happy birthday, and may you have many more.
Love always, Vata
For Billy
Happy birthday to you my dear! Thank God for you and our relationship! I wrote a little poem for you.
Billy Billy Bob tail
Drew the water from the well
Even though we don't know how
She could even pull a plow.
From Rabbit
Happy Birthday!
Party like it's 1999. Have a good one.
Wayne H
Happy Birthday Billie Bop Tail.
I hope this, your 70th is blessed beyond words. May you have many more.
Jean
Happy Birthday, Billie.
I hope this day has been special for you. I love you so much and pray you are blessed today and always.
Love, Rikki
Happy Birthday, Billie Bop!
I pray this, your special day, is all you hoped it would be. Be blessed today -- and the days to come....Oey
Happy 70th birthday, Billie.
I love you.
Your sister, Mattie
Happy Birthday Billie!!!
I pray that on this special 70th birthday you are celebrated in the fashion that only "Divas" like you should be :) May God's love and provision be yours on this day and always
Love you
Charisse
I told you she was a Diva- I ran out of space on my phone trying to read the comments because there were so many beautiful pictures :)
Charisse
Happy birthday aunt Billie! God's blessings to you. Enjoy life the way you wish to.
Love ya
Rick
Post a Comment