Daily Word

Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Birthday, Jackie!


3 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Jackie.
I hope you enjoy your day. You will be hearing from me next week. God Bless you.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie.
I pray that this day will be a blessed one for you. Praying that you will have a wonderful year and many more good ones to come. I love you.
Nay Nay

Glenidell said...

Happy Birthday, Jacq!

I pray this, your special day, will be one of happiness and joy. May today be a day that will propel you forward in a way that will leave you in profound awe and amazement. May God encamp His angels around you -- guiding, protecting and providing. I pray for divine health and wholeness -- in the name of Jesus. I love you.

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...