Daily Word

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Bell Gram Is 25!!


http://familybellgram.blogspot.com/2008/06/old-issue-dated-march-16-1992-1.html

http://familybellgram.blogspot.com/2008/06/bell-gram-blog.html

http://familybellgram.blogspot.com/2012/03/bell-gram-celebrates-20-years.html

http://familybellgram.blogspot.com/2015/03/bell-gram-is-23.html



2 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Dear Family,
Once again I thank you all for your support over the years. A lot has happened in 25 years. Isaiah was 7 months old when the Bell Gram was started and so many are younger than him. We've also lost some special people. Thank God that He has continued to keep us close and His blessings have endured. I love you all.
Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

The BellGram has been a blessing in so many ways. It has kept us informed of what is happening in our family. I am Nosy and always wanting to know what is going on. I thank Rikki for doing such a wonderful job in keeping us informed and adding new and informative items to help us keep up on current events. Some of the pictures bring back so many memories. We have had new family members born, graduations, weddings and have lost family members but God has blessed our family in so many ways. I give thanks today that we have so many blessings and we have such a loving family. God Bless you one and all.
Jean

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...