Daily Word

Monday, November 26, 2018

Happy Birthday, Billie!



8 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Billie.
I pray that your day will be all that you wish for. May you enjoy many more.
Nes

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Billie.
I hope your day is a beautiful one. God bless you today and always.
Much love,
Rikki

Glenidell said...

Happy Birthday, "Billie-Bop"!!! Praying this day is full of joy and peace. May this day be the "propeller" of an even more life full of energy and contentment. Love ya' much.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Billie,
Hope your birthday has been truly blessed.
Love your sister,
Mattie

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday Billie.
Hopefully you had a wonderful birthday. I really, really enjoy our talks. Let's keep them going.
Wallace

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Billie!!!! I love you dearly!

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Billie,
I'm sure your family celebrated you in style, just the way you deserve!! Thanking God for you today and trust Him to continue to sustain you.
Love you,
Charisse

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to my families matriarch. You are a great mom, grandma
, and greatgrandma. I pray that God keeps you around a little bit longer.

Love Carl

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...