Daily Word

Friday, June 28, 2019

Happy Birthday, Vata!



5 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Vata.
I hope your day will be as special as you are. God bless you.
Love you much,
Rikki, Wayne & Nick

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy birthday Nute. I wrote a poem for you.

I've searched the world looking for a Nute.
I couldn't find one but it must be cute.

Wallace

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Vata.
I cannot believe the number you gave me for your age. You are blessed and so are we to have you in our family. God bless you always.
Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Vata,

I pray your day is full of joy and the coming year overflowing with God's peace, great health and provision for all you need!
Love you dearly,

Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Louvata.
Hoping you have a wonderful birthday and hope you have many more wonderful birthdays.
Oh, I know it will be good, but Happy Birthday, anyway.
Your sister, Mattie

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...