
A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...
2 comments:
Wow, Booby! That's so beautiful, but my goodness. I can't imagine how cold it must have been. Nick say it's 26 degrees and snowing there now. He said Rodney's Giants game got cancelled. Well, you guys stay warm and safe. Love you
We are now in another blizzard. The snow has reached 31 inches. It has been rated the 6th worst storm in 100 years. As soon as I take pictures I'll send them.
Carl
Post a Comment