A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...




7 comments:
Where you going Glen....
At that time, home with my hubby. Don't be jealous of my expensive wedding gown I made myself.
I remember you making that gown and putting pearls on the veil.
Rikki
Oh thats not the Table Cloth .... LOL
Dat burn it - that must be TT. Only he would have that kind of brilliance! You figured me out, man! Shhh....don't tell the others.
I think that was genious to make your own dress. I never knew you made it. U GO Glen
Jean
I seem to remember that we had to go back and forth to Cousin Gent's for something while making the preparations. Glen was such a good seamstress. So good that she ought to make something sometime. I remember that you were a good seamstress, too, Jean.
Rikki
Post a Comment