A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...
6 comments:
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary, Rikki. I hope you enjoy your day, whatever you do and I wish many more happy years of marriage for you and Wayne. You guys have made a milestone and have so much to be thankful for. Be happy and take care of each other. Love You guys. Jean
Happy birthday to you and may God bless you to have a wonderful day. Love you
Sissy
Happy Birthday Auntie.......
Hope that you are able to enjoy a nice home cooked meal, cooked by your two men. Ok 1 Man and 1 tall boy.... LOL
Next time im in town I will haveto cook something for you.....
Love T.T
TT, I am jealous. You never cooked anything for me. Aunt Jean
LOL, I can make you something but I prefer we go to that place we sat down at that time or the food we had last year.....
I will have to figureout a dish I can make that will make u smile.
T.T.
Thanks Jean, Sissy & TT. Also thanks for my calls and songs, Ursula, Ish, Angel, Alijah, Anika, LouVata, Wallace, Billie, Mattie, Glen, Charisse, Dodye, Aaliyah & Cecily on the phone and my Facebook wishes, Dodye, Glen, James, Sissy, Jackie & Nick. My Texts from Ursula, Billie & Roderick. My day was definitely made better by all of you.
Love you, Rikki AKA Nay Nay :-)
Post a Comment