Daily Word

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Helpful Quote!

Quote of the Day

"Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody."
– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow






5 comments:

shinette said...

Very True

Anonymous said...

Who in the Hell left the Gate Open..... LOL

T.T.

Glenidell said...

Bbiilllliiee!!!!! -- see what TT wrote????????????????

BellGram 2026 said...

Seems I remember a sermon with that title. It had something to do with a dog. :) I will go look it up. It was funny.

BellGram 2026 said...

Thanks T for reminding me of that sermon. The part about the gate is in part 2. These 3 parts are the version I chose because of the background responses and the fact that you can watch him preach live. However, a bit of the start and finish are cut off. You can find them on youtube next to these. Thanks
Rikki

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...