A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events.
“How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
In Memory of Joe (February 7, 1945 - August 31, 2006)
Joe, I'm missing you everyday like crazy. Went to bed last night with you on my mind and woke up thinking about you. I find myself telling your jokes and calling some of the same people nick names like you did. Then I laugh at myself. I miss you very much!!! The years you been gone seems just like days to me. Sissy
1 comment:
Joe,
I'm missing you everyday like crazy. Went to bed last night with you on my mind and woke up thinking about you. I find myself telling your jokes and calling some of the same people nick names like you did. Then I laugh at myself. I miss you very much!!! The years you been gone seems just like days to me.
Sissy
Post a Comment