| Dr. Hugh Barrow, OB-GYN |
| Dr. Sami Elhassani, Neonatal |
![]() |
| 17 |
![]() |
| 18 |
A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to a very special son. You've come a long way from that little bundle I first held on my chest many years ago. Just continue to be as you are and you'll be a fine young man. Love you much.
Dad
Hi Nick.
I don't have to say to you to have a happy birthday because I know you're going to have one anyway, but I wish that it will be one of the best ones you've ever had. I am very proud of you and the things that I hear about you. You're just like Aunt Mattie about doing your job. I hope you continue in life to work like Aunt Mattie, but save your money. Continue to be the nice young gentleman that you are and make Aunt Mattie proud and your parents.
Love you
Aunt Mattie
My Dear Nick.
You have grown up before our eyes and what a specimen. You are now a young man, working, driving Miss Daisy and going to college. What more can a parent ask? We, your whole family is so very proud of the young man that you have become. Now I wish your future to be bright and full of success. Happy Birthday and loads of love. Wish I could plant one of my hugs on you today.
Aunt Jean
My dear Nick,
I hope your birthday is special. It's a good time to say thanks :) Thanks for being such a sweet and considerate person. From the time you were in first grade you've had to do a little extra and help me out. You won't let me complain about needing your help either. :) Thanks for that and all you do for me. The odds were against you from the beginning, but God was for you and that was all that was necessary. You had to reach a little further to get where you were going, but you had what it took to reach. I admire you for having heart, discipline and pride. You're a wonderful friend to all who are blessed to call you one. I was blessed to have one child and God knew just the one I needed. I love you.
Mom
Happy birthday Nick.
It seems like only yesterday you had a birthday. Why are they coming so fast? If you think they are coming fast now, just wait.
Congratulations for the wonderful young man that you have become. I am proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Uncle Wallace
Nick,
Hope your birthday is special just like you. Happy birthday.
Love, Ish
Nicholas:
Happy birthday to you, I hope your birthday is cool. The Dallas Cowboys rule, and Carolina Panthers drool.
Love, Alijah
Nicholas,
Happy Birthday to you, every football team drools, except the panthers #1 Cam Newton baby, Best Rookie.
Angel Pitts
Happy Birthday Cuz, hope you were able to enjoy it the way you wanted.
Love U man.
TT
Happy Birthday, "Nickino"! Whew - how far we've come!
I pray your day was awesome. I am more proud of you than you can know (especially since you no longer make time for me). Umhumph - love you!!!
Post a Comment