Daily Word

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Loretta!




4 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Retta.
I hope all is well with you and family and that this is a special day for you. Love you always.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

My dear Loretta,
Happy Birthday. Hoping it will be a blessed one. I thank you for being the kind of daughter that I never had to stress and worry about.
When you were young and even after you grew older I always had peace of mind when it came to you. Hoping God will always keep you and your family. I love you
your mom,
Mattie

Glenidell said...

Happy Birthday, my 'Retta-jetta'. I pray this, your special day, is the best ever. You deserve the very best. I love you dearly and I know you know that. Hope to see you soon. Blessings!

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Loretta.
I hope your day is a special and happy one. Thanks for always coming out to support Nick through the years. It's always meant a lot to us. Although you are my 'slightly" :) younger niece there have been times in my life when, I confess to saying to myself "I want to be like Loretta when I grow up." :) I'm very proud of you and love you very much.
Rikki

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...