October has been full of mixed bags. I had 2nd and 3rd degree burns from the Radiation requiring visits to a "Wound Care Specialist". She was awesome and the wounds healed quickly. Thanks again for all the prayers and calls during that difficult time. A group of friends and family joined us in celebrating Chris' 80th birthday at The Wood Grill in Downey, California on Saturday, Oct. 20th. The guest list was for 30 and 23 showed up. Hank, Rick and I were very pleased with the turnout. Chris was surprised and enjoyed it . Glenidell made a special trip to be here and we really appreciate that. Hank's in-laws came from San Diego and that was special. Our sons, grandsons, daughter- in-law and many family members, friends and neighbors were present. The Wood Grill is a high end Buffett and you cannot find anything missing on their menu. Hank, Rick, Wallace, Glen, Eldora, his sister [Ella] and I did expressions on what a wonder husband, father, brother and friend Chris has been. He was touched. He had wonderful wishes from Vata, Mattie, Glen and The Holyfields on the BellGram. I sat down with him and read all of his wishes and cards. He was so happy and On Tuesday, he thought his birthday was over, but he received an Edible Arrangement from Mary Helen. He was just tickled pink.{Well, not pink, BROWN?} Renee sent a gift card and he received money and a beautifully written card from all of the Bells. He received several gift cards and money from friends. I thought I would put the money in the bank for him but he gathered all of his money and tucked it into his wallet. Guess I will get to go out to eat with him at the Olive Garden. LOL, Kamasi had a wonderful time at Astro camp in the San Jacinto Mountains. Sad to hear about the death of C.V. Palmer Jr., Nora Lee Hatter Buggs, Dianne [friend of Mattie and Vata] and Teretha, Wayne Holyfield's aunt. Life is precious. Until Next time: Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power.
A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Thursday, November 1, 2012
As I Remember It! November!
October has been full of mixed bags. I had 2nd and 3rd degree burns from the Radiation requiring visits to a "Wound Care Specialist". She was awesome and the wounds healed quickly. Thanks again for all the prayers and calls during that difficult time. A group of friends and family joined us in celebrating Chris' 80th birthday at The Wood Grill in Downey, California on Saturday, Oct. 20th. The guest list was for 30 and 23 showed up. Hank, Rick and I were very pleased with the turnout. Chris was surprised and enjoyed it . Glenidell made a special trip to be here and we really appreciate that. Hank's in-laws came from San Diego and that was special. Our sons, grandsons, daughter- in-law and many family members, friends and neighbors were present. The Wood Grill is a high end Buffett and you cannot find anything missing on their menu. Hank, Rick, Wallace, Glen, Eldora, his sister [Ella] and I did expressions on what a wonder husband, father, brother and friend Chris has been. He was touched. He had wonderful wishes from Vata, Mattie, Glen and The Holyfields on the BellGram. I sat down with him and read all of his wishes and cards. He was so happy and On Tuesday, he thought his birthday was over, but he received an Edible Arrangement from Mary Helen. He was just tickled pink.{Well, not pink, BROWN?} Renee sent a gift card and he received money and a beautifully written card from all of the Bells. He received several gift cards and money from friends. I thought I would put the money in the bank for him but he gathered all of his money and tucked it into his wallet. Guess I will get to go out to eat with him at the Olive Garden. LOL, Kamasi had a wonderful time at Astro camp in the San Jacinto Mountains. Sad to hear about the death of C.V. Palmer Jr., Nora Lee Hatter Buggs, Dianne [friend of Mattie and Vata] and Teretha, Wayne Holyfield's aunt. Life is precious. Until Next time: Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...
No comments:
Post a Comment