Daily Word

Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Wayne J!










8 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Wayne O.
Hope all is well and that you have a great day.
Aunt Jean

Glenidell said...

Happy Birthday, Wayne!!! I pray your day is exciting and joyful! I thank God for your family and you who has kept this family lifted before our Father early on.
Glad you belong to us. Was great seeing everyone on Thanksgiving - must start getting together more often. Love you guys. Please extend my b'day wishes to Wes!!! Blessings.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Wayne.
Hope your day is outstanding just like you.
Love you
Auntie Rik

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Wayne.
Happy Birthday. Have fun and take your iron. :)
Wayne H

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday.
It was great seeing you on Thanksgiving. Hope we can get together again soon. Hope you had a great day.
Nick

BellGram 2026 said...

Uncle wayne,
You're the best cuzzin ever. Hope your birthday is great just like you.
Alijah

BellGram 2026 said...

To my awesome son-in-law:
I hope and feel that your birthday will be a joyous and blessed one. Wishing I could be there to celebrate, but I will celebrate on this end. Knowing that God will continue to bless and keep you in his care. Have a happy birthday and send my DVDs. :)

BellGram 2026 said...

TO UNCLE WAYNE:
I LIKE UR FROG VOICE. IT WAS LIKE A FROG WAS STUCK IN YOUR VOICE. OH YEAH LETS GET BACK 2 THE POINT HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ANGEL

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...