A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events.
“How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Happy Birthday, Laryssa. I loved seeing you on Thanksgiving. You're growing up and looking pretty. I really love that you're so smart and sweet. Have a great birthday. Love, Aunt Rikki
Happy Birthday, Laryssa!!! I hope your day was special and that beautiful smile was non-stop. What a beautiful teenager you are -- inside and out? It was great seeing you recently and to know you are not B_R_D!!! :>) Love you much!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Laryssa.
I hope this is a special one and that you have many more special days.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Laryssa.
I loved seeing you on Thanksgiving. You're growing up and looking pretty. I really love that you're so smart and sweet. Have a great birthday.
Love, Aunt Rikki
Hi Ryssa,
How's my teenage granddaughter? I know your birthday is going to be good. So you just be like your birthday and be good.
Love you
Grandma
Happy Birthday, Laryssa!!! I hope your day was special and that beautiful smile was non-stop. What a beautiful teenager you are -- inside and out? It was great seeing you recently and to know you are not B_R_D!!! :>) Love you much!
Post a Comment