A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
AT THE PSI CHI HONOR SOCIETY OF PSYCHOLOGY INDUCTION @ KEAN UNIVERSITY ON 4-27-09. MUST HAVE GPA OF 3.5 OR HIGHER TO BE INDUCTED.(Additional...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...







10 comments:
Happy Birthday Alijah.
I hope you have the best birthday ever. Have fun with your brothers and give them all a hug for me.
Aunt Jean
Happy Birthday, Alijah.
Hope your birthday is lots of fun. Keep being good and doing well in school. I'm proud of you.
Nay Nay
Happy Birthday, Alijah!!!
I hope this is the best day ever! You are a very special person.
Much love..... Aunt Glen
Alijah,
Hope you're having a good day. Have as much fun as you possibly can. I'll try to make it out there this summer. Take it easy on the boxing. LOL
Love you
Nick
Happy Birthday Alijah.
Hope your day was full of everything you hoped for. God
bless you!
Auntie Charisse
Hi Alijah,
Sorry I couldn't give you the birthday present of going to Pennsylvania. I owe you. Again, Happy Birthday.
Love you,
Aunt Mattie
Love You Man.... Happy Birthday.
T.T.
Happy Birthday, Alijah!
Did you like those slim jims I gave you? Bet you did. Anyway, Happy Birthday.
Angel
Happy Birthday, Alijah and many more.
From Ish
Happy Birthday, Nephew.
You are growing up so fast. Take your next journey into middle school serious. Now you are molding your life.
Love, Uncle Carl
Post a Comment