Daily Word

Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Loretta!








4 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Retta.
I hope that life is good to you and that you have a wonderful time today. Wish I could see you. I love You always.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Loretta.
Hope this day is just perfect for you. Thanks for always being there for Nick during good and not so good times. We love you.
Rikki & Wayne

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Loretta.
Hope that your day was blessed.
Hope you had a good and blessed birthday and many many more.
Stay blessed.
Your Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuz, hope you enjoy it with family and friends.

Love T.T.

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...