A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...



11 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris.
I thank God for you. On this your 81st birthday, You woke up singing. Oh what a sweet spirit. Hope your day goes well. We will finish celebrating when company leaves. SHUT Up, Billie. May you continue to be blessed and have many more birthdays.
Jean
Happy Birthday, Chris.
I hope this day is everything you could possible want it to be. You deserve it. In the words of Fernando, the Billy Crystal character "You look mahvelous" :). I pray God continue to bless you.
Love, Renee
Happy Birthday, to my darling brother-in-law, Chris. I thank God for you. I thank God for keeping you down through these years. I thank Him, most of all for making you a part of my family. You have always welcomed me in our home and always made me feel comfortable in your home. I am happy to have the opportunity to know you and to love you and to be able to let you know how special you are to me. Hope this day will be a truly blessed one for you.
Love, your sister-in-law, Mattie
I read the greetings to Chris. When I read Mattie's , he said I LOVE HER FOR THOSE WORDS.
Jean
Happy Birthday, Chris!!! I pray this is your best day ever. You are the 'bestest' and I love you dearly. May God continue to bless you in every way...........Glenidell
Happy Birthday, Uncle Chris.
Hope you have a happy birthday.
Love, Alijah
Uncle Chris, I wish you a happy birthday and many more.
From: Angel Pitts
Happy 81st Birthday, Uncle Chris!
Hope today was filled with lots of special moments with you and the family. You are truly a "Blessing" and proof that God is able and constantly answering our prayers. Aunt Jean is so lucky to have you in her life for so many years. You really make her happy!! I will always remember that from the 1st time I saw you and ever since... You always had a smile on your face... That's something I will "NEVER" forget. You were always happy. Even when your sister-in-law visited with her husband and 4 children. I love you.
Love, Ursula
Happy Birthday, Uncle Chris.
I hope you have a happy birthday and feel better.
Ishmael
Happy Birthday, Uncle Chris.
Love, Nick
Happy Birthday.
Hope you have many more birthdays to enjoy.
Wayne H
Post a Comment