Daily Word

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Birthday, Wallace!





8 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

To my darling borhter. Happy Birthday, Wallace. I won't say I hope it will be a blessed day because I know it will be a blessed day because of who you are. May God's blessings continue to shower down on you and your family and may God continue to keep you growing in His grace. Love you.
Your sister in life, your sister in Christ.
Mattie

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Wallace.
I hope you have the best birthday ever. You deserve so much. I thank God for the blessing of having a brother like you. Your family is so fortunate and we know it. Love you always. Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Wallace.
I hope today is a perfect Wallace day. :) I love you lots and thank God for you.
Nay

BellGram 2026 said...

Hope your day was absolutely fantastic. Wish I could have been out there for it.
Love, Nick

Anonymous said...

Well what do you buy the man who has everything, a home in the hills, 3 wonderful kids, a beautiful wife.

So I went to the Big and Tall store, To buy you a Hat........LOL
They don't make em in size Country Boy Large.

Love you man , Happy Birthday.
T.T.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday my lover, my best friend, my soul mate, my joy, my prayer
warrior, my covering, my babies daddy, my hubby ....God is doing amazing things
to and through you. May this your birthday be all that you desire. With all my
love,
Your girl

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday.
Be safe, have fun and let me know when you want to go fishing.
Wayne

BellGram 2026 said...

Thanks to all for my wonderful birthday wishes. It is a joy to be part of such a great and loving family, even TT.

Even my babies' mama showed a sign of humor. TT, you will not find a big head country boy hat at the 99 cent store. Since you want to buy me a hat just send me the money and I will find one for you.

Wallace

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...