Daily Word

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Birthday, Charisse!




4 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Short Stack.
I know you are enjoying Las Vegas. Did you get a chance to hug John Legend? Not that you would want too. LOL. Enjoy your day and have many more.
Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, dear Charisse.
I hope this birthday is a wonderful one for you. God bless you.
Love, Collina

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Charisse.
I know you had a happy one cause I saw you hanging out with John Legend. Vata said you can't get a better birthday than that, but I disagree. You had the best birthday because you were hanging out with your husband. Hope everything is well. Hope God continues to bless you and your family and keep you in his care. Again, Happy Birthday. Your sister in life, your sister in Christ.
Mattie

BellGram 2026 said...

Thanks to all of you for your kind words! My birthday was a BLAST!
Nice weekend. My husband made me feel special!
Love you guys!
Charisse

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...