![]() |
![]() |
| Nick w/his dad and Auntie Avalyn |
| Left: first day at work Above: Ms Debbie, Kindergarten teacher |
Employee of the month
![]() |
| With his friends and "Bad Rabbits" lead singer |
![]() |
| The Bernie Mac television show |
A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
9 comments:
Dear Nicholas.
I hope you have a special Birthday. You deserve so much. I thank God for your recovery and pray every day that all is well. Enjoy your day, but stay on course. Love You. Aunt Jean
Dear Nick,
You finally reached the big one. How does it feel to be really grown? 21. I remember when you were first born. You were a cute baby. Now that you are a grown man, you're a handsome man. This note comes to say happy birthday and to tell you how much you're loved; today, tomorrow and always. Have many more.
Aunt Lou Vata
Happy 21st birthday! Enjoy and have fun and many more to come.
Love, Dad
Dear Nick,
Happy Birthday & many more. I hope you are feeling better.
From, Ishmael
Happy Birthday Nick!
I hope you have a great day!
Alijah Pitts
Dear Nicholas,
How bout them "Panthers"? Happy Birthday. I hope your day is happy.
Angel
Happy Birthday, 21 year old Booga.
I thank God for you and for all the ways He's blessed you to make it to this day. It hasn't always been easy, but you have been a true champ. You inspire me to be positive during difficult times. I love you so much and I like you, too. :)
Madre
Happy Birthday, Nick.
Sorry I am late, but you know I did not forget. It seems like only a month or two ago we were celebrating your birthday. In about 30 years the birthdays will come a lot faster.
Uncle Wallace
Hi Nick,
I was calling to wish you a happy birthday and to say to you that God has brought you from a mighty long ways. He has brought you through trials and tribulations and he keeps on blessing you. I know that you are going to be that young man who is grateful and live the kind of life that let us know that you're grateful for the things that God has done in your life and the things that He's going to do. I am thankful for all the things He's done and I'm proud of you and I want you to continue to make me proud. I love you.
Aunt Mattie
Post a Comment