A family newsletter done for the purpose of keeping in touch, notifying members of important family dates and organizing events. “How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalms 133:1
Daily Word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bell Chapel CME!
Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass Code : 633057 # Link and Code for Zoom Video Access: https://us...
-
As technology advances, so does the Bell Gram. We started it in 1992 on a Brother typewriter. It was necessary to spend lots of time at Kink...




8 comments:
Happy Birthday my sister.
I hope this day is a extra blessed one.
Love you
Collina :)
Happy Birthday Charisse.
I hope you have many more blessed and happy days.
Jean
Happy Birthday, Charisse.
Hope everything is going well and you have a blessed day on your birthday and the days to come.
Love you much,
Your sister-in-law, Mattie
Happy Birthday, Charisse.
Enjoy and do something exciting like go fishing.
I know Wallace will help you clean them. :)
Wayne H.
Happy Birthday, Charisse:
May your day be the best ever! Enjoy this, your special day - and many more!
Glen
Happy belated birthday auntie! Don't know how I missed this post! God's blessings to you for another year.
Luv ya
Thanks to all of you for your kind words. My birthday has been blessed.
Collina thanks for keeping the Bellgram alive! Wayne I might have to book a fishing trip with you. My husband won't take me :/ so I know he won't clean the fish!
Thanks Mattie Mae for my beautiful card!
Love you all♡
Charisse
Happy belated birthday to my wife.
Thanks for all that you have done for me. I should say birth week because we have celebrated every day this week.
Wallace
Post a Comment