Daily Word

Monday, August 14, 2017

Rodney's WUWO! Week of Aug 14th!



Urs & Ish - Aug 14
Urs: Aug 14

Glen: "Ahh, yeah -- here I come. !!!WUWO, fam!!!" Aug 16




Ursula: "The look on their faces because these 3 teens got beat by the old lady :) Gurl Power :) Aug 16



Ursula: Late night walk  Aug 17

Glen & Rikki  - Aug 18


Glen: "WUWO, fam -- especially if you are indulging!!!" - Aug 19

Rikki -   Aug 19

Rodney: WUWO!  Aug 19

1 comment:

BellGram 2026 said...

Cool picture Collina!!!

Ursula- I want to ride 😉 where is the trail?

Okay Glen- can you explain how the black mat fits into your wuwo?? And I got the tip- I'm back at it today!!

Go family.... Charisse

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...