Daily Word

Monday, August 7, 2017

Rodney's WUWO! Week of Aug 7th!

Glen - Aug 7
Aaliyah & friend - Aug 7

rik - day 1 - Aug 9
Aaliyah - Aug 9










Glen - Aug 9

 
Charisse: "Day One.... feels good!!" - Aug 10
Glen - Aug 11
Rikki - Day 2 -Aug 11


Ishmael - Aug 12
Ursula - Aug 12



















Rikki - Day 3 - Aug 12
Urs & Ish - Aug 12
Urs & Ish - Aug 11

Urs - Aug 13
Urs - Aug 13 - bike miles

9 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

I walked 4 times this week but no pictures.
Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Awesome, fam!
Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

We believe you walked four times this week Jean but make sure Leo goes with you. He needs to lose 2 pounds.
Waiiace

Anonymous said...

Yall counting walks to the fridge ?????

BellGram 2026 said...

Oh, did I forget to say-Leo walks me? I do not walk him. He has gained 8 lbs in the last year. He is sweet tho.
Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Every step counts, TT. :)
Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Great week Glen, Aaliyah, Charisse, Ursula and Ishmael. Also know that Jean and Vata got their walk on and Mattie worked out most everyday. What's your goal for Week 8/14? Send your motivational tips.
Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

Collina thanks for the encouragement to look ahead😉
You girls (and Ishmael)are killing it!!
Oh I forgot, you too Leo...
Charisse

BellGram 2026 said...

Charisse,
I'm glad you didn't forget Leo. :)
Collina

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...