Daily Word

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Reggie Sr!


Annette, Reggie Sr., Alexus & Lil Reggie

Vata
Nonnie with Lil Reggie and Alexus

7 comments:

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Bad Boy.
I know your birthday was a happy one because I know where you were and what you were doing. I hope it will continue to be a blessed one as you travel back home, when you get home and in the years to come. Thanks for all you do and be blessed.
Love you
Aunt Mattie

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday Reg.
I hope all is well and that your day is perfect.
Aunt Jean

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Birthday, Reggie.
Hope you're having lots of fun today and that you will always be blessed. Love you
Aunt Rikki

BellGram 2026 said...

TO BIG REGGIE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEEL BAD FOR RUTGERS
ANGEL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Reggie Reg ... Hope it was a good one, at this point in life they are all good ones.

T.T.

Glenidell said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Reggie!!! I pray your day was exciting and memorable. You are blessed beyond measure and I know you know it. I love you, nephew.

BellGram 2026 said...

Happy Belated Reg -
You are one special and blessed young man. A wonderful son, husband, father,
cousin and nephew. God bless you with great health, financially, and overall
well being. Love you much - can't wait to hang out with you and your family

Be good!
Charisse

Bell Chapel CME!

  Info for Phoning in: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 983 9548 3059 # # Pass  Code : 633057 #   Link and Code for Zoom Video Access:  https://us...